Check-in: 4 p.m.
Check-out: 11 a.m.
Rates are based on single or double occupancy.
Children 12 and under stay free.
There is a $25 fee for an extra adult in the room.
All rooms are non-smoking.
Cancellations must be made seven (7) days prior to arrival in order to avoid a charge of one night's stay. Failure to show up at all will also incur a one night's stay charge.
Tubac Golf Resort & Spa is a pet-friendly facility; however, to serve our clientele to the best of our abilities the following fees and restrictions apply:
- $25 fee per day per pet.
- Two pets maximum per room.
- No pet is to be left unattended in rooms at any time.
- Pets must be leashed at all times on and around the grounds.
- No pets are allowed on the golf course during hours of operation. Please check with the golf shop for walking times.
- Pets are restricted from the pool area and all buildings other than your designated guest room.
- Please pick up after your pet. Doggie bags can be provided.
- Tubac Golf Resort & Spa does not stock pet amenities. Should you need to purchase any items El Mercardo is open daily until 7 p.m. They are located on Frontage Road; exit left through the gateway to the resort.
- Local 24 hour emergency facility:
Green Valley Animal Hospital
220 East Duval Road
Green Valley, AZ 85614
Golf Course Policies
Appropriate attire must be worn at all times while enjoying the links at our world-class resort. No jeans, T-shirts, or cutoffs may be worn by men, and women must wear shorts and skirts of appropriate length; halter tops and T-shirts are not allowed.
- Tubac Golf Resort & Spa is a spikeless facility.
- Each golfer must play with his/her own set of clubs.
- Outside food and beverages are prohibited.
- All golf charges can be billed to your guest room folio.